Monday, December 19, 2011

Can you believe it's the final week of school before Christmas break?  Where has the time gone?  It hit me this morning when I realized that our Poetry Out Loud competition is only 3 weeks away.  I have been hearing bits and pieces about students practicing and preparing for their recitations.  I'm very excited to see what great performances are delivered.  Last year's event was such a success!  I hope this year's competition is just as fantastic!

Here are some highlights to anticipate:
  • AWESOME STUDENT RECITATIONS!
  • Great poetry!
  • Yummy snacks!
  • Eclectic music!
  • A cool vibe!
Don't miss out on a great night of poetry and culture!  

You still have time to register.  Registration forms are available in the library and on the library wiki.  Return your form to me in the library by Friday!  You can also come and support the performers if participating isn't your thing!

Thursday, January 5
6:30 pm
High School Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment